The information published on the website is provided by Apport Constructions Pvt. Ltd. (Apport) and is subject to the following terms and conditions. Any visitor logging or navigating on this website automatically agrees to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions as outlined in this Legal Disclaimer. Apport can alter or revoke any terms or conditions of this website without notice.
- All exterior & interior depictions are an artist's renditions only & are not to scale.
- All site plans, specifications, design, measurement & location are indicative & are subject to change as may be decided by the Company or competent authority.
- Revision, alteration, modification, addition, deletion, substitution or recast, if any, may be done, if necessary during construction.
- All efforts will be made to meet the specifications, layout, drawings of the floor/premises.
- However, they are tentative only and are subject to final approval by the Statutory authorities.
- In case there are variations due to the requirement of design, availability or nature of the material used, or due to approvals from statutory authorities, this website cannot be used as evidence against the Company, it's a conceptual presentation & not a legal offering.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Apport does not warrant the Information on this Website, which is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any warranty of design, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and without warranty as to non-infringement or the performance or results you may obtain by using the information. The entire risk as to the results and performance obtained from using the information on this website is assumed by you. Apport does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information or documents which are referenced by or linked to this website.
References to the companies and information about them and their services and products are provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event will Apport be liable to you or any third party for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, loss of business, lost profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any pecuniary loss, arising out of, in connection with, or relating to the use or performance of the information referenced by or linked to this website, even if Apport has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
This Website and the information contained therein could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Apport periodically changes the information herein which will be incorporated into new additions of the Website. Apport may make improvements and/or changes in the information described in this Website at any time and without prior notice.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Patiala, Punjab, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
While contacting us through our Website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your query.
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our Website.
Our Website will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone other than as specifically noted herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our Website may share, sell and/or transfer your personally identifiable information to an affiliate and/or associate partner/business partner.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other Website features to allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests and other services.